The brightness level of a computer monitor is controlled by the Windows 10/11 operating system. This article covers 4 methods to fix the issue of not being able to change your monitor’s screen brightness in Windows 10/11.
The “windows 10 brightness slider not working” is a problem that many Windows users experience. There are several methods to fix the issue.
Brightness Control Key is Not Working in Windows 10 and Windows 11 is most often caused by installing or uninstalling applications, altering PC configurations, updating the registry, or changing other settings. I’ll cover some of the most efficient techniques to repair brightness problems in ACER, LENOVO, DELL, ASUS, SONY, and other laptops in this post.
Method 1: Use the Advanced System Repair Tool to fix the problem.
Corrupted or damaged system files, changes in system configuration files, obsolete drivers, misconfigured registry files, and other factors all contribute to the issue persisting. “””””””””””””””””””””””X
Method 2: Install the latest display driver for Windows 10.
When it comes to resolving any Display-related difficulties in Windows 10/11, this may be the first option. When you utilize the Device Manager panel to update the Windows 10 display driver, it’s not a huge deal. To check for outdated drivers and update them, follow the instructions below.
Open Device Manager first. Open Device Manager by going to the Start Menu and searching for it.
Step 2: Expand Display Adapters and right-click on your graphics driver, then choose Update Driver from the context menu.
Step 3: Select Automatically search for drivers. You must maintain your computer linked to the Internet at all times.
Step 4: It will locate the most recent graphics driver version. If you already have the most recent version of the driver installed, you will get the following message.
Step 5: You may update the driver via Windows Update if you like. Simply choose “Search for updated drivers on Windows Update” from the drop-down menu.
Step 6: It will open the Windows Update Settings box, where you may update Windows and any related drivers, including the graphics card driver.
Method 3: It’s possible that the driver isn’t installed.
The most typical cause of this Brightness control not accessible issue is the lack of a corresponding driver. Either you haven’t installed the right driver or the software in your driver is corrupted or destroyed. In both circumstances, reinstalling the driver may be the quickest way to resolve the issue.
Step 1: Determine the name of your laptop/PC motherboard and the model number of your computer.
Step 2: Go to the motherboard’s official website.
Step 3: Download and install all of the necessary drivers.
Step 4: Restart your computer.
Method 4: Turn on the Adaptive Brightness feature.
Adaptive Brightness is a feature in Windows 10/11 that changes the brightness automatically based on the ambient illumination.
Note: You will find several tutorials explaining how to activate or disable adaptive brightness settings in Windows 10/11, but when you go to your PC to locate that option, you will not find it. This is due to the fact that with the 1809 releases, this functionality was eliminated. As a result, here’s how to activate or disable adaptive brightness in Windows 10:
The first trick is to use Intel Graphics Command Center.
Using Intel Graphics Command Center, you may activate or disable this capability.
Launch Intel Graphics Command Center in the first step. Either right-click on the desktop and choose Intel Graphics Settings, or search for Intel Graphics Command Center in the Start menu.
Step 2: Select Power Option from the System Icon on the left side. By selecting or removing the “Display Power Savings” Option, you may activate or disable adaptive brightness settings.
The second trick is to use Command Prompt.
You may also use the command prompt to adjust these options. If you can’t find an option to modify adaptive brightness settings elsewhere in the system settings, you may use the command prompt.
Open the Administrative Command Prompt first.
Step 2: Copy and paste the appropriate command from the list below, then hit enter to run it.
On a charge
Enable: powercfg -setdcvalueindex SCHEME CURRENT 7516b95f-f776-4464-8c53-06167f40cc99 FBD9AA66-9553-4097-BA44-ED6E9D65EAB8 1 FBD9AA66-9553-4097-BA44-ED6E9D65EAB8 FBD9AA66-9553-4097-BA44-ED6E9D65EAB8
SCHEME CURRENT 7516b95f-f776-4464-8c53-06167f40cc99 FBD9AA66-9553-4097-BA44-ED6E9D65EAB8 0 powercfg -setdcvalueindex SCHEME CURRENT 7516b95f-f776-4464-8c53-06167f40cc99 FBD9AA66-9553-4097-BA44-ED6E9D
Enable: powercfg -setacvalueindex SCHEME CURRENT 7516b95f-f776-4464-8c53-06167f40cc99 FBD9AA66-9553-4097-BA44-ED6E9D65EAB8 1 FBD9AA66-9553-4097-BA44-ED6E9D65EAB8 FBD9AA66-9553-4097-BA44-ED6E9D65EAB8
SCHEME CURRENT 7516b95f-f776-4464-8c53-06167f40cc99 FBD9AA66-9553-4097-BA44-ED6E9D65EAB8 0 powercfg -setacvalueindex SCHEME CURRENT 7516b95f-f776-4464-8c53-06167f40cc99 FBD9AA66-9553-4097-BA44-ED6E9D
Step 3: To save your settings, run the command below.
SCHEME CURRENT powercfg -SetActive
In this post, I’ll show you four different solutions to solve brightness control in Windows 10/11 that aren’t functioning. You may fix this problem by updating/installing the driver or adjusting the graphics settings on your computer.
Table of Contents
- The number of people who are healthy has climbed to 1800. (was 1764)
- Regeneration of Health has grown to 3.7. (was 3.6757)
- Damage from Basic Attack has been raised to 125. (was 115)
- Damage from explosions has been lowered to 180. (was 195)
Blades that impale
- Damage was reduced to 145. (was 165)
- Shields of maximum assimilation have been reduced to 1000. (was 1004)
- The benefit from assimilation has been raised to 15% of the damage caused.
- Kerrigan’s “Queen of Ghosts” skin has been restored to its pre-infested state from Heart of The Swarm.
- Tricia Hefler has taken over as Kerrigan’s voice. (Please bring on the blizzard)
1st Level Talents
Mastery of Assimilation
- Additional Functionality: Kerrigan receives 100% of the damage caused to mercenaries as Shields for Assimilation.
- Additional functionality: Kerrigan’s movement speed is improved by 15% after casting Ravage.
The Swarm’s Fury
Talents at Level 4
Blades that have been sharpened
- It now stacks endlessly, but after 75 stacks, it no longer delivers 50 more damage.
- Minions’ bonus damage has been lowered to 0.5 (from 1), and Takedowns’ extra damage has been reduced to 3. (from 5)
Fulmination by Kinetics
Razor Swarm has a new member.
- Impaling Blades’ damage and radius have both been increased by 20%.
- Kerrigan’s max health is boosted by 25, up to 300 additional health, each time Impaling Blades stuns an opponent 1 second after they are dragged by Primal Grasp.
Psionic Pulse is a psionic pulse that occurs when a
- Additional functionality: Quest: Use Primal Grasp’s explosion to hit opposing heroes.
- Reward – After striking 20 enemy heroes with Primal Grasp’s second explosion, it will erupt a third time.
Talents at Level 7
Queen of Swords
Fury that knows no bounds
Momentum with a Blade
- Kerrigan’s basic ability’s cooldown is reduced by 0.35 seconds when basic attacks are used against foes. Against opposing heroes, it’s a two-for-one deal.
Talents at Level 10 (Heroic Abilities)
- Additional functionality: Maelstrom’s duration is extended by 0.2 seconds every time it impacts an adversary.
Talents at Level 13
- Kerrigan now has 10 armor for 3 seconds after each opponent is dragged by Primal Grasp. This duration is refreshed by Basic Attacks.
Talents at Level 16
- The duration has been extended to 6.5 seconds.
- The maximum bonus spell power has been reduced by 30%.
Spikes That Hurt
Talents at Level 20
Immobilization Wave – New Talent
- When Maelstrom activates, enemies inside the initial region are stunned for 0.5 seconds.
- Maelstrom’s Area progressively rose by 100% during the course of 7 seconds.
- Extra Capabilities: The Ultralisk is unstoppable.
Psionic Shift is a psionic shift that occurs when a
- Leveled up to 16.
- The range has shrunk by around 20%.
Blades of Assimilation
Fury is a new talent.
- Consecutive Basic attacks enhance the speed of basic attacks by 10% to 50%.
- Basic Attacks deliver 20% greater damage as a passive.
Crucible for New Talent
- Chrysalis health is increased by 50%, and chrysalis healing is doubled. The cooldown time has been shortened by 20 seconds.
Daughter of The Overmind – New Talent
- When Kerrigan has at least 35 percent max shields for Volatile Power, she resists CC Effects by 50%. While below 25% health, passive – Gain double assimilation.
Original source: link
Kerrigan’s Rework is being discussed as a hero.
Every Tuesday and Thursday, we present a rotating hero topic on the Thursday Hero Discussion. On June 7, 2018, there was a Kerrigan Hero Discussion. Kerrigan was revamped on September 25th, 2018, and various balancing tweaks were made. Kerrigan Queen of Blades HotS Release Date & Price (Link): March 13, 2014 & 500 Gems /…
Rework of Stitches
When it comes to reworking heroes that I like, Blizzard and I don’t get along. The Malthael revamp, which I thought was completely unnecessary and which ruined my desire to play the hero, was particularly terrible for me. Malth, like the majority of other heroes, was changed in the traditional way…
Greetings, snowstorm! I believe it is past time for you to rewrite your tutorial in order to better explain how to play the game. Training mode should be more than just “choose your skills” and “go about till you level up.” I believe you should no longer rely on external material. You…
For the game Heroes of the Storm, make a “Kerrigan Rework (cuz I’m bored)” post.
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
Watch This Video-
The “windows 10 brightness not working hp” is a problem that many people have. The 4 methods to fix the issue are: 1) Change the brightness in Windows Settings 2) Use the fn+f7 key combination 3) Open Device Manager and find your display adapter and disable it, or 4) Use an app like Brightness Control.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why cant I change my brightness on Windows 11?
A: Windows 11 does not support changing the brightness of your monitor.
What to do if brightness key is not working in Windows 10?
A: If youre using a laptop, the brightness key might be broken. You can fix this by going to your settings and turning up or down the backlight timer depending on if its too bright or dim for you.
How do I fix the brightness on Windows 10?
A: In order to change the brightness of your computer, you will need to access the settings on Windows 10. For more information, please refer here – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4525187/.
- windows 10 brightness not working 2020
- windows 11 brightness slider missing
- windows 11 brightness not working
- brightness control windows 10
- brightness not working windows 10 dell