A computer diagnostic tool called Asus Fan Control Service is used to configure the fan speed settings on a monitor. However, in Windows 11, it stopped working and fans were not able to be controlled by this service. This article provides steps for removing and reinstalling the service so that fans can run as desired once again.
The “asus fan control service download” is a software that allows users to manage their computer’s fans. It was created by Asus, but it stopped working in Windows 11.
Vladimir has a penchant for all things computer-related, having spent his whole life as an artist and playing professional handball. With a natural curiosity for investigation and analysis, and the realization that… Read more
- Missing or corrupted files are the most prevalent reasons of problems with the AsusFanControlService.exe file.
- Another probable reason is an unintentionally captured virus or malware infection.
- One method is to perform an SFC scan on your system to locate and repair any damaged files.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Users may alter their fan settings as well as utilize a range of other tools to manage their components using Asus’ AI Suite.
Malware infestation might be the cause of AsusFanControlService.exe execution issues in certain cases. However, missing or damaged files are the most typical culprits. These problems occur during the ASUS Motherboard Fan Control Service’s startup.
Keeping your computer clean and tidy is the most critical need for avoiding problems with AsusFanControlService. Scanning your computer for viruses and deleting your hard drive are also part of this process.
It is critical that the AsusFanControlService.exe file be located correctly in order to efficiently tackle these problems. To be cautious, it’s not a bad idea to double-check this location.
Follow along as we lead you through a list of ways to repair your issue once we figure out what the executable file in our PC performs.
What is the purpose of AsusFanControlService.exe?
AsusFanControlService.exe is a genuine file that is part of the ASUS Motherboard Fan Control Service. It was produced by ASUSTeK Computer.
On Windows, this is the primary executable for the Asus Fan Control Service. It works as part of the FAN Xpert software package, which is included with the AI Suite editions.
The primary executable for the Asus Fan Control Service is this file. The fan control service file regulates the fan speed and automatically raises or decreases revolutions per minute (RPM) to control internal temperatures and fan noise as a consequence of the board temperature and fan speed.
It’s worth noting that the file supports user input for a range of speed control choices, such as normal, quiet, turbo, and user-controlled.
The addition of the.exe suffix to a filename indicates that it is executable. Executable files have the potential to harm your computer in various circumstances.
Run an antivirus scan on your computer to see whether the AsusFanControlService.exe file is a Trojan that has to be removed, or if it is a file that belongs to the Windows operating system or a trustworthy program.
What should I do if the Asus Fan Control Service fails?
1. Install AI Suite again.
- This step is only necessary if your computer supports the AI Suite and you already have it installed. To see whether your computer supports the function, go to Asus’s official website and input your computer’s model number into the search field, then look for AI Suite under the Utilities section.
- If it’s not there you can skip this step and head towards the next ones. Otherwise, press the Windows key + I to open the Settings window and click on Apps followed by Apps & features.
- Once you’re inside the Apps & features window, search for the AI Suite app by typing it in the search bar and click on the three-dot menu, followed by Uninstall.
- Reinstall the AI Suite by going to Asus’ website and entering your computer’s version. Simply follow the on-screen instructions, and you’re done!
2. Perform a brief scan with SFC.
- To enter the Search bar, press Windows + S, then type cmd, then right-click on the most relevant result to execute it as an administrator.
- Press Enter after typing or pasting the following command: sfc /scannow sfc /scannow sfc /s
When you’ve finished waiting for the procedure to finish, restart your computer (which could take some time).
3. Perform a DISM scan.
- To enter the Search bar, press Windows + S, then type cmd, then right-click on the most relevant result to execute it as an Administrator.
- Enter the following instructions after typing or pasting them: ScanHealth DISM /online /Cleanup-Image DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Relax and wait patiently for the whole procedure to be completed. It’s crucial to keep in mind that the procedure might take up to 10 minutes. After you’ve finished this step, restart your computer to confirm that the changes have taken effect.
4. Virus detection
- To discover the antivirus you’ve installed, click the carrot arrow in the right corner of your taskbar, then right-click on it and choose the option that opens the program interface.
- Now click the button that says “Smart scan” or anything close to “virus scan.”
It’s conceivable that virus programs may produce new.exe files, interfering with the functionality of existing ones. Whether you do a system scan, you’ll almost surely find out if this was the source of your issue.
How can I stay safe from infections in the future?
Whatever kind of malware or ransomware it is, whether it’s a virus, a worm, a trojan horse, or something else entirely, one thing is certain: you don’t want it on your computer.
If you spend a lot of time on the Internet, antivirus protection is an excellent idea. When viruses infect your devices with malware, they may steal your personal information and cause your computer to substantially slow down, if not totally stop operating.
If you want to prevent getting a virus via the internet, you must install and use antivirus software on your devices. As the Internet expands, online banking, shopping, and surfing are just a few of the activities that may expose you to cyber risks.
Email services like Gmail and Outlook will ask for your permission before downloading an attachment. This is due to a genuine cause. When you download an attachment, you may be putting yourself at danger.
Virus-infected emails may still find their way into your inbox, despite the fact that most email providers have virus protection built into their software.
Technology companies provide software updates on a regular basis in order to make their devices or software more safe to use. If these updates are not installed, cybercriminals may exploit security flaws and compel a device to download a virus.
In certain circumstances, getting a free copy of a costly game, movie, or program that everyone else has to pay for is appealing. Your computer or mobile device, on the other hand, may be jeopardized if you download a cracked or illegitimate version of the program.
If you’re having problems with your protection, don’t miss our guide to resolving virus and threat protection difficulties with Windows 11.
Alternatively, to maintain your computer’s security and vitality, see our post on five of the best antiviruses for Windows 11.
Finally, if the approaches described here are inadequate, you may look at our page on Server execution failed Asus Fan Control Service problem for further remedies to the aforesaid error.
Let us know which approach worked best for you in the comments area below, as well as how frequently you run a virus check on your computer. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
The “asus motherboard fan control service stopped working reddit” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are many solutions to fix the issue, but most of them require you to delete the Asus Fan Control Service from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn on ASUS fan control service?
A: When you turn on your computer for the first time, a number of “services” will automatically be turned on. One of these is ASUS fan control service, which allows users to change how their fans are running based on different conditions such as the temperature in the room and system load.
How do I disable AsusFanControlService?
A: You can disable AsusFanControlService on Windows by disabling the service that is actually responsible for this. This disables all of the services, including ASUS Fan Control Applet, which prevents it from starting up again after a reboot and should prevent any future instances of those apps opening.
How do you get the Fan Xpert 4?
A: There are different ways to get the Fan Xpert 4. You can either pre-order through GameStop, purchase from Amazon, or simply find them in stores like Best Buy and Walmart.
- asus fan control service error
- asus motherboard fan control service stopped working
- uninstall asus fan control service
- asusfancontrolservice.exe crash
- asus system control service