Kodi is a free and open media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation. It plays most multimedia formats, discs, tapes and streams from local and networked sources. The Kodi app was originally designed for personal computers running Linux or Windows operating systems but has been ported to several other platforms..
Are you looking for a means to get Kodi builds for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the finest video players app kodi versions for your PC.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to get Kodi builds on your PC in a step-by-step method. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at the technical characteristics of Kodi builds.
Technical Specifications for Kodi Builds for PC
|Name||Builds for Kodi|
|Category||Players of Video|
|Designed by||Wizard for complete setup|
On the Google Playstore, kodi builds is at the top of the Video Players category. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Currently, there are over 1,000+ app installs for Kodi builds for Windows, with an average user aggregate rating of 2.3 stars.
Here is a link to the Google Playstore if you haven’t already installed Kodi builds on your Android smartphone. It’s worth downloading on your phone –
Download Kodi builds for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
Even though there isn’t an official version of Kodi for PC, you may still utilize it with the aid of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize two popular Android emulators to run Kodi builds on your PC.
Download Kodi builds for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install Kodi builds for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for Kodi builds to install on our computer.
- Step 6: Kodi builds will be immediately installed on Bluestacks when you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You can now use the kodi builds app on your laptop by just double-clicking on the app icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. To install Kodi builds on a PC, Bluestacks is the preferred method. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Kodi builds for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. Now we’ll look at how to use MemuPlay to get Kodi builds for your Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptop.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Kodi Builds app. Locate the Complete setup wizard developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: Kodi builds may be seen on MEmu Play’s home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
kodi builds for PC – Final Thoughts:
With its simple but functional UI, kodi builds has gained great popularity. We’ve compiled a rundown of two of the most effective ways to install Kodi builds on a PC or laptop. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To acquire Kodi builds for your Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these options.
This brings us to the end of our essay on Kodi builds for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Kodi builds for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!