If you have tried to install the Origin code 10.0 on your Windows PC but it is not working, then you may need to repair the program.
The unable to install to the origin folder ea desktop is a problem that has been present for a while. There are several methods that can be used to fix the issue.
Update: Use our optimization tool to stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
Origin is a PC client as well as an online gaming and digital distribution platform that enables you to play games from anywhere in the world. The client may be downloaded from the official website. However, you may face an issue while installing Origin on your Windows PC. Error number 10.0 is one of the most frequent Origin installation problems.
What causes the error code 10.0 in Origin?
The file OriginThinSetupInternal.exe has been corrupted: It seems that you will encounter this error number as a result of a possibly corrupted file (OriginThinSetupInternal.exe). If this is the case, you may resolve the issue by removing the problematic file before launching Origin as an administrator.
Third-party antivirus issues: It seems that many third-party programs are interfering with the operation, resulting in this error. You may either whitelist Origin’s main executable or uninstall the problematic third-party package causing the issue to fix this problem.
The underlying server issue: Before you continue with the actual solutions, double-check that the issue isn’t linked to the underlying server issue that’s preventing Origin from loading. You may continue with the repair after you’re certain you’re not dealing with a server issue.
Damaged Origin installation: You may believe that this issue is caused by a corrupt Origin installation in certain cases. Several customers who were afflicted by this issue stated that deleting the current version of Origin and then reinstalling the newest version through the official channels fixed the problem.
What can I do if I can’t install Origin Code 10.0?
Updated in October 2021:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and viruses by utilizing it. It’s also a fantastic method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The application easily resolves common Windows system problems – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1: Get the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To correct all problems, click “Repair All.”
Remove OriginThinSetupInternal.exe from your computer.
- Navigate to the original location in file explorer. The following is the default location: Origin is located at C:Program Files (x86).
- Navigate to the root folder and look for the file OriginThinSetupInternal.exe while you’re there.
- Then, in the pop-up menu that opens, right-click on it and choose Remove.
- The OriginThinSetupInternal.exe file should then be deleted.
- After you’ve removed it, right-click Origin.exe and choose Run as administrator from the pop-up menu.
- Then choose “YES” for administrator access.
- The program now displays the missing file and regenerates it.
- Reinstall it and make sure the 10.0 error code that triggered it before is no longer there.
- To get started, go to the Start menu and then to Programs and Features.
- After opening the Programs and Features box, scroll down the list of programs until you locate Origin.
- Then choose Uninstall from the context menu by right-clicking on it.
- Then, to finish the removal, follow the directions on the screen.
- When the procedure is finished, exit the Programs and Features tab and restart your computer.
- Navigate to the Origin location and remove the whole Origin folder after restarting your machine.
- It’s installed in the C:3Programs (x86) folder by default. Check to see whether Origin is installed at a certain area.
- Then go to Origin’s official website. To obtain the most recent version, go to the Windows icon and click the Download button.
- Install the most recent version of Origin.
- Click the Origin icon once you’ve downloaded the installation file.
- Then, to finish installing the most recent version of Origin, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check to verify whether the issue has been fixed by launching the Origin Store.
Failure of the antivirus software
If all of the above recommended methods have failed to fix the issue, your client and Origin installation may be restricted by something else. While disabling your security package, including your firewall and antivirus, is not advised, try reinstalling the game afterward.
It’s conceivable that the original client or any game file was detected as a false positive by the security program. This makes it impossible for the file to function properly.
RECOMMENDED: To fix Windows problems and improve system performance, go here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
The origin download is a software that allows users to play games from the Origin Store. This software has been released for Windows PC, but some users have been experiencing problems installing it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can I not install Origin on Windows 10?
Origin is a program that allows you to play games from different platforms on your computer. It can be installed in Windows 10, but it has been disabled by Microsoft due to the security risks it poses.
How do I fix Origin installation error?
If you are having an issue with installing Origin, there are a few things that you can try. First, make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game. This is usually a pretty easy fix, as it is likely that your computer will not meet the requirements to play the game. Second, make sure that you have all of the latest updates from Origin installed on your computer. You should also be running a recent version of Windows and any other software that may be conflicting with Origin. Lastly, if none of those solutions work for you, try reinstalling Origin from scratch by downloading it again through their website.
Why is my Origin not installing?
Origin is not installing because the file you are trying to download is corrupt. You may need to try downloading it again, or just wait for a different day.
- can t login to origin 2020
- origin can t login
- can t connect to origin
- origin games not working
- origin external service is having some issues