The Xiaomi 11T Pro is a laptop computer designed for gaming. It has an Intel Core i7-8750H processor, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card, and 16 GB of RAM. This guide will teach you how to unlock the bootloader and root your device so that you can install custom ROMs and kernels on it.
The root xiaomi without pc is a process that allows users to unlock the bootloader and root their device. This can be done by flashing an image from a computer or using a command line tool.
Xiaomi’s 11T series is the company’s most recent flagship phone. The Xiaomi 11T and Xiaomi 11T Pro are the two versions in the series. These are the first two phones to be released sans the Mi logo. Xiaomi previously said that there would now be a Xiaomi branding rather than a Mi branding. Both have a lot to offer in terms of features. This tutorial is also for those who already have 11T or 11T Pro. You will learn how to root Xiaomi 11T Pro and unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi 11T Pro in this article.
This tutorial applies to both Pro and non-Pro models. The Xiaomi 11T Pro is the top-of-the-line model, while the Xiaomi 11T is a more budget-friendly alternative. Both phones are well-designed and stylish. A 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate is found on both the Xiaomi 11T and 11T Pro. The Snapdragon 888 SoC is included in the Xiaomi 11T Pro, whereas the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC is found in the Xiaomi 11T. Both phones come pre-installed with MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
When it comes to cameras, they both have excellent setups. The rear cameras of the Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro and 11T are 108MP+8MP+5MP sensors. Both phones feature a single 16MP selfie camera on the front. These phones will undoubtedly run better due to their incredible specifications, but many system functions will be disabled by default. These functionalities may be obtained by rooting the Mi 11T Pro and 11T. Along with rooting, you’ll learn how to unlock the bootloader on the Xiaomi 11T Pro here.
Xiaomi phones are so popular among custom developers that custom ROMs and Recoveries are available within a month of the phone’s debut. In addition, different modules for the gadget may be obtained in a matter of weeks. If you simply want to install a custom ROM and Recovery, you don’t need to root your phone. However, rooting Xiaomi 11T Pro is required for modules and advanced functions. However, before making any changes, you must first unlock the bootloader on the Xiaomi 11T Pro.
How to Unlock the Xiaomi 11T Pro’s Bootloader
By default, Xiaomi phones have a locked bootloader. Every Android phone has this security feature. This is a helpful feature, but it also locks functionality and files that we can’t change. To root the Xiaomi 11T Pro, you’ll need to unlock the bootloader. Fortunately, Xiaomi enables customers to unlock the bootloader without having to go through a lengthy procedure. Let’s get started with the steps.
- Begin by making a complete backup of your phone, since the process of unlocking the bootloader will erase all of your data.
- On your computer, install the official Mi Unlock Tool. Install the ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC as well.
- After that, go to your Xiaomi phone’s Settings and sign in to your Mi Account. Then give it at least seven days. You may also give it a go without waiting the whole seven days.
- Enable ‘Sync’ and ‘Find Device’ in Settings > Mi Account > Mi Cloud. Also, be sure to sync all of your apps’ data at least once.
- Go back to Settings and then to About Phone. The MIUI version will show ‘You are now a developer’ if you tap it 7-8 times continuously.
- Go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Settings to access developer options.
- In the developer settings, allow OEM unlocking and USB Debugging.
- Turn on your phone’s internet connection using the same phone number as your Mi account (this will help to unlock easily). Go to Developer Options > Mi Unlock Status and connect your Mi Account again.
- Switch off your smartphone, then press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons together for a long time to enter Fastboot mode on the Xiaomi 11T Pro. When the Mi Bunny appears on the phone screen, let go of both presses.
- Connect your computer to the Internet, then use the Mi Unlock Tool and sign in with the same Mi account as your Xiaomi 11T Pro.
- The tool will recognize your phone and prompt you to press the ‘Unlock Now’ button.
- It will now unlock the bootloader on the Xiaomi 11T Pro, erasing all data.
You may validate the bootloader of the Xiaomi 11T Pro using developer options or fastboot instructions after unlocking the bootloader. Now you’re ready to begin the rooting process, beginning with the prerequisites.
How to Root the Xiaomi 11T Pro Using Magisk
- Extract the boot.img file from the Xiaomi 11T or 11T Pro firmware you downloaded to your PC. 7Zip or WinRAR are two options.
- Now go to your phone’s app store and download the Magisk app.
- Open the app and tap the Install button.
- Next, choose ‘Select and Patch a File’ from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the boot.img file that you previously copied. The patching of the boot image will begin.
- The resulting magisk patched.img file may be found in the download folder.
- Copy the result file to the C:adb folder on your PC. Rename the modified file to boot.img as well. Copy the file to the platform tools folder if you’re using platform tools.
- Connect your Xiaomi 11T Pro to your computer after rebooting it into Fastboot mode.
- Press Shift + Right click on an empty place in the C:adb folder (or platform-tools folder) and choose ‘Open Command window here’ or ‘Open PowerShell window here.’
- You can see whether the device is connected by running the command below, which should provide a device id.
- To flash Magisk and root the Xiaomi 11T Pro, use the command below.
- flash boot boot.img fastboot
- Reboot your device to the system after flashing the modified boot image.
- If Magisk Manager isn’t already installed, do it now.
- After you finish the in-app steps, the device will reboot into the system.
You may use any root checker or even the Magisk software to validate root access on your phone. And after you’ve confirmed root access, you’re free to use all of the functions that need it. For more extensive customization, you may utilize Xposed Modules. However, in order to use modules, you must first install the Xposed Framework on your phone.
So there you have it, the full method to rooting the Redmi 10 and unlocking the bootloader. Let us know if you have any questions about the root guide in the comments area.
More Motorola Guides:
The unlock bootloader xiaomi without pc is a guide to rooting Xiaomi’s 11T Pro and unlocking the device’s bootloader.
- xiaomi mi 11 root
- unlock bootloader without waiting for permission from xiaomi 2021
- mi unlock 168 hours bypass
- unlock bootloader xiaomi 2021